SBK Brushwood Killer
Proven weedkiller will eradicate brambles, thistles, nettles and other tough weeds
- Can be used to treat tree stumps as well as tough weeds
- Formulated NOT to harm grass
- Apply to tough weeds and hardwood saplings from May to October
- Use on woody weeds from June to August
- Apply to tree stumps in Autumn and Winter
|Pack Size||Retail Packs per Outer||Product Code|
This tough weedkiller has become a leading name for the effective control of brambles, thistles, nettles, dock, woody weeds and unwanted saplings and can also be used to kill off tree stumps.
SBK Brushwood Killer has been specially formulated to kill weeds without harming grass and can be used safely in lawned and turfed areas. It is also ideal for treating neglected, non-crop areas.
SBK Brushwood Killer should be applied as follows:
Tough weeds and hardwood saplings: May – October
Woody weeds: June – August
Tree stumps: Autumn/Winter
Allow at least six weeks between applications and before re-planting.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.